PA hospital system signs deal with Cleveland Clinic
Erie PA's St. Vincent Health Center says it has reached a clinical affiliation agreement with Cleveland Clinic's Heart and Vascular Institute. The affiliation, which St. Vincent said takes effect Dec. 1, gives heart patients at the Erie hospital's Heart and Vascular Center access to Cleveland Clinics advanced research, technology and techniques. St. Vincent will pay Cleveland Clinic for the right to use its name in marketing and for access to its clinical services. Cleveland Clinic has one of the nation's top-rated heart programs.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals