St. Luke's enters alliance with three other hospital systems
St. Luke's Health System of Kansas City has entered an alliance with three other hospital systems in the Midwest in a cooperative attempt to rein in health care costs. The other participants are BJC HealthCare of St. Louis; CoxHealth of Springfield, Mo.; and Memorial Health System of Springfield, Ill. The alliance is named The BJC Collaborative LLC. Together, the systems in the alliance represent 31 hospitals in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas with combined annual revenues of nearly $7 billion.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers