3 Virtua executives among 10 highest-paid at area hospitals
Based on salary and incentives, three executives from Virtua were among the Philadelphia region's 10 highest-paid hospital and health-system executives in 2010. Executive pay at nine area health systems and 13 independents were analyzed. The biggest payday, excluding amounts reported in previous years, went to Robert V. Stanek, who collected $6.94M, much of it in retirement benefits.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts