Health IT holds key to better care integration
A new report, Order from Chaos: Accelerating Care Integration, on improving and accelerating the coordination of care was released. Although it does not explicitly say so, a former head of Kaiser Permanente who helped draft the paper, Dr. David M. Lawrence, believes that it is nearly impossible to achieve the goals of care integration in the absence of well-designed IT systems.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries