What do top hospitals have in common? Not as much as you think
The Dartmouth Atlas has already shown big variation in the amount of care doctors provide in different areas of the country. Their latest research suggests this variation is rampant among the most respected medical institutions. A study of how 23 academic medical centers provide care shows huge variations in how the very best hospitals care for their sickest patients.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal