Detroit Medical Center CEO’s e-mail to employees
Detroit Medical Center CEO Mike Duggan sent and email to his employees at the DMC. The email was part gratitude and a description of the success under his leadership. Within the email he let the employees know that he would be stepping down as CEO on December 31st and the current President, Joe Mullany, will take over on January 1, 2013. He recruited Joe nearly a year ago, when he was serving as the head of Vanguard's Massachusetts system.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'