Detroit Medical Center CEO’s e-mail to employees
Detroit Medical Center CEO Mike Duggan sent and email to his employees at the DMC. The email was part gratitude and a description of the success under his leadership. Within the email he let the employees know that he would be stepping down as CEO on December 31st and the current President, Joe Mullany, will take over on January 1, 2013. He recruited Joe nearly a year ago, when he was serving as the head of Vanguard's Massachusetts system.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal