Detroit Medical Center CEO’s e-mail to employees
Detroit Medical Center CEO Mike Duggan sent and email to his employees at the DMC. The email was part gratitude and a description of the success under his leadership. Within the email he let the employees know that he would be stepping down as CEO on December 31st and the current President, Joe Mullany, will take over on January 1, 2013. He recruited Joe nearly a year ago, when he was serving as the head of Vanguard's Massachusetts system.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers