U of L forms partnership with hospital group
The University of Louisville has announced a partnership with a group of Kentucky hospitals. The partnership is between the university's medical center and KentuckyOne, which is a merger of Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare and St. Joseph Health System in Lexington. U of L Hospital's effort earlier this year to merge with the other hospitals over concerns about losing public control along with church and state issues.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'