Infirmary Health sells emergency med practice to outsourcer
In a dual bid to improve patient care and customer service, the physician group currently serving Infirmary Health System's emergency departments has sold its practice to a Tennessee-based outsourcing firm. Per the arrangement that took effect Dec. 15, Mobile Emergency Group PC is now staffed and administered by Team Health Holdings based in Knoxville, Tenn. The physician group serves the emergency departments of both Mobile Infirmary Medical Center in Mobile and North Baldwin Infirmary in Bay Minette.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL