IL gov. welcomes health insurance 'co-op'
Gov. Pat Quinn is welcoming the news that a nonprofit organization plans to offer health insurance in the state starting in 2014. The new nonprofit—called Land of Lincoln Health—announced last week it is applying for a state license and has received a $160 million federal loan to begin operations.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Population Health Starts with Ending Hunger
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- HL20: Tom X. Lee, MD—Reinventing Primary Care