IL gov. welcomes health insurance 'co-op'
Gov. Pat Quinn is welcoming the news that a nonprofit organization plans to offer health insurance in the state starting in 2014. The new nonprofit—called Land of Lincoln Health—announced last week it is applying for a state license and has received a $160 million federal loan to begin operations.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System