IL gov. welcomes health insurance 'co-op'
Gov. Pat Quinn is welcoming the news that a nonprofit organization plans to offer health insurance in the state starting in 2014. The new nonprofit—called Land of Lincoln Health—announced last week it is applying for a state license and has received a $160 million federal loan to begin operations.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty