CaroMont renames hospital, adopts 'Cheat Death' slogan
CaroMont Health wants to help you "Cheat Death." That's the new tag line announced Thursday morning for the Gastonia-based health-care system. CaroMont revealed that it has changed the name of its flagship facility, Gaston Memorial Hospital, to CaroMont Regional Medical Center. "Gaston Memorial no longer reflects who we are," said Randy Kelley, president and chief executive at CaroMont. He cited market research that found a negative perception of the Gaston Memorial name, which has been used since 1946. Also, many residents failed to make a connection between CaroMont and Gaston Memorial, he said.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus