Catholic Health East, Trinity Health merger completed
Catholic Health East and Trinity Health completed their previously announced merger, creating one of the nation's largest Catholic health systems. The new organization — as of now unnamed — will be based in Livonia, Mich., home of Trinity, while maintaining a divisional office presence in Newtown Square, Pa., home of Catholic Health East.The combined health-care system will have facilities in 21 states, combined annual operating revenues of about $13.3 billion and assets of about $19.3 billion, and provide almost $1 billion a year in charity care and other community benefit programs.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal