Orlando children's hospitals come together
Memo to the skeptics: Orlando appears to be supporting three children's hospitals just fine, thank you very much. Ask Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas. Or Ashley Greene of "Twilight" fame. Jameer Nelson or Johnny Damon could tell you. Shaq even made a video about it. Well, kind of. Shaq made a video about Runway to Hope, a local charity that has pledged $1 million to each of the three local children's hospitals for cancer care and research.The charity is harnessing the star power of the names I mentioned to pull it off.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'