Columbus (GA) Regional changing its 'identity' amid new philosophy
Columbus Regional Healthcare System, with the launch of its new "corporate identity," said it is changing or altering the names of its three hospitals and replacing the tagline it has used for years. The Medical Center becomes Midtown Medical Center, Hughston Hospital will be Northside Medical Center and the third facility is now Doctors Specialty Hospital. The signage is expected to be changed by the end of this year or early 2014. The current tagline, "Your Health. Our Mission," also is being replaced with "Pursue Your Healthy," a reference to a new focus on helping residents in the area live healthier lives and minimize the need for hospitalization, said Chuck Stark, president and chief executive officer of Columbus Regional Health.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'