Paul Bunyan and flying raccoons: The six best Obamacare ads
There are less than two weeks to go until the Obamacare insurance marketplaces are launched on Oct. 1, and—surprise!—the U.S. is still getting ready. Some states still haven't released details about which prescription drugs will be covered under the health plans they're offering, the Obama administration has had to postpone its requirement that companies with 50 or more employees provide health insurance, and Georgia's state insurance commissioner Ralph Hudgens recently said the state would do "everything in our power to be an obstructionist" and make it difficult for Georgians to navigate the new marketplaces. Fear not, for there is one thing officials have fully embraced: funny videos.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013