Opinion: Sebelius Touts HealthCare.gov
In an opinion pice published in USA Today, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius addresses complaints about the federal website used for health insurance enrollment. "When the Health Insurance Marketplace opened last week, demand was so high, it exceeded even optimists' expectations... Engineers are working day and night to make upgrades. We're adding more servers to enable the system to handle larger loads... This work is delivering results. Wait times on HealthCare.gov are now 50% shorter, and more people are enrolling in affordable coverage."
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening