Deputy: Woman robbed hospital dressed as nurse
Police arrested an Albuquerque woman last week who could be linked to dozens of hospital thefts across the country.
Deborah Yankowski is under investigation for identity theft from hospitals in Texas and detectives are looking into the possibility that she did it by dressing up as a nurse, deputies said.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality