Watsonville (CA) nurses head back to work without contract
Watsonville nurses plan to return to work early Friday morning after three days of rallies and picketing.
More than 100 nurses and their supporters gathered at noon Thursday near the entrance of Watsonville Community Hospital for a boisterous protest against lagging contract negotiations and a lockout.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers