Watsonville (CA) nurses head back to work without contract
Watsonville nurses plan to return to work early Friday morning after three days of rallies and picketing.
More than 100 nurses and their supporters gathered at noon Thursday near the entrance of Watsonville Community Hospital for a boisterous protest against lagging contract negotiations and a lockout.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts