Watsonville (CA) nurses head back to work without contract
Watsonville nurses plan to return to work early Friday morning after three days of rallies and picketing.
More than 100 nurses and their supporters gathered at noon Thursday near the entrance of Watsonville Community Hospital for a boisterous protest against lagging contract negotiations and a lockout.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer