Watsonville (CA) nurses head back to work without contract
Watsonville nurses plan to return to work early Friday morning after three days of rallies and picketing.
More than 100 nurses and their supporters gathered at noon Thursday near the entrance of Watsonville Community Hospital for a boisterous protest against lagging contract negotiations and a lockout.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion