Healthways inks pair of big deals
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel announced late Monday that the City of Chicago has selected Healthways to oversee its wellness program. The company also announced today a 10-year strategic agreement with Texas Health Resources, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the country. The companies said their partnership will encourage people there to "fundamentally transform the way people think about their 'health.'"
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs