Healthways inks pair of big deals
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel announced late Monday that the City of Chicago has selected Healthways to oversee its wellness program. The company also announced today a 10-year strategic agreement with Texas Health Resources, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the country. The companies said their partnership will encourage people there to "fundamentally transform the way people think about their 'health.'"
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful