OSF system hospitals join central Illinois HIE
Six OSF Healthcare System Hospitals in Illinois, in addition to OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, have joined the Central Illinois Health Information Exchange. The hospitals include OSF St. Joseph Medical Center, Bloomington; OSF St. Mary Medical Center, Galesburg; OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rockford; OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center, Ottawa; OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center, Pontiac; and OSF Holy Family Medical Center, Monmouth.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts