Open-door healthcare in Charlotte
C.W. Williams Community Health Center has been serving the Charlotte area for more than 30 years. Between its locations on Wilkinson and East Boulevard, the center offers everything from primary care to sports physicals, pediatric services to women's health and more. It also treats the homeless, and new services are in the works. This federally funded health center in Mecklenburg County is an important link in the local health care chain. By improving access to primary and preventive care for low-income people, the center can keep them from going to expensive emergency rooms and take care of small problems before they become big.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion