Open-door healthcare in Charlotte
C.W. Williams Community Health Center has been serving the Charlotte area for more than 30 years. Between its locations on Wilkinson and East Boulevard, the center offers everything from primary care to sports physicals, pediatric services to women's health and more. It also treats the homeless, and new services are in the works. This federally funded health center in Mecklenburg County is an important link in the local health care chain. By improving access to primary and preventive care for low-income people, the center can keep them from going to expensive emergency rooms and take care of small problems before they become big.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions