FBI investigates two threats made to Exeter Hospital
Federal authorities are investigating two recent threats against Exeter Hospital, including one that was made by an individual claiming he or she was a hepatitis C victim who warned the hospital in June 2011 about David Kwiatkowski, the medical technician who allegedly caused the hospital's hepatitis C outbreak. The individual then made threatening remarks toward the hospital, including comments about taking justice into (his or her) own hands.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised