When hiring, it pays to have a nurse's intuition
Maria K. Mitchell, president of Amdec, was interviewed regarding her role in leadership. Amdec is a partnership of New York medical research institution. The interview discussed Maria's style within leadership, mainly focused upon her abilities in hiring employees. Her earlier years as a clinician have assisted her greatly in her current role.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing