When hiring, it pays to have a nurse's intuition
Maria K. Mitchell, president of Amdec, was interviewed regarding her role in leadership. Amdec is a partnership of New York medical research institution. The interview discussed Maria's style within leadership, mainly focused upon her abilities in hiring employees. Her earlier years as a clinician have assisted her greatly in her current role.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program