Medicaid policy cutting people off from vital drugs
Due to Illinois' new limits on prescription drugs for Medicaid patients, thousands of low-income Illinoisans are going weeks without essential medicines. As many as 200,000 Illinois adults and children on Medicaid, will eventually be subject to a potential four-prescription limit as part of budget-cutting legislation signed into law by Gov. Pat Quinn.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US