Baptist, Vanderbilt to share cancer resources
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp. and Nashville's Vanderbilt University Medical Center have signed an affiliation deal that will allow them to collaborate in cancer research, education and treatment. "This relationship will allow us to bring a whole new level of cancer research to Memphis and the surrounding area," said Jason Little, Baptist executive vice president and chief operating officer.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer