Baptist, Vanderbilt to share cancer resources
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp. and Nashville's Vanderbilt University Medical Center have signed an affiliation deal that will allow them to collaborate in cancer research, education and treatment. "This relationship will allow us to bring a whole new level of cancer research to Memphis and the surrounding area," said Jason Little, Baptist executive vice president and chief operating officer.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'