CMS suggests questions to ask clearinghouses about ICD-10 transition
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has provided a list of questions for providers to ask clearinghouses and billing services about their preparedness for the Oct. 1, 2014 ICD-10 compliance date. CMS suggests that providers investigate using a clearinghouse or billing service to aid the the ICD-10 transition if one is not already in use.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives