Latrobe family doc bucks trend of mega-practices
The "family" part of Grosso Family Medicine works both ways. Kevin Grosso, the physician, and Michelle Grosso, his wife and a registered nurse, provide standard family medical care for their Latrobe-area patients from age 6 up. Everything from routine physicals to blood tests and echocardiograms, they've got it covered. But Grosso Family Medicine is also, literally, the Grosso family. Kevin and Michelle are the only two caregivers—in fact, the only two employees—for the practice that has leased office space just down the hill from Saint Vincent College.
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals