Mall of America: Mayo Clinic stops clinical services at retail outlet
The Mayo Clinic has stopped providing clinical services at its retail outlet in the Mall of America and will not be part of an expansion project at the Bloomington mall. Even with those decisions, the Rochester, Minn.-based clinic is not closing the door to having a presence at the Mall of America or other shopping centers, Brian Anderson, a spokesman for the Mayo Clinic, said last week.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending