Hearing held on Exeter Hospital hep C suits
Some of the 32 Exeter Hospital patients infected with hepatitis C during the hospital's outbreak last year have cleared the virus from their system, an attorney representing the hospital said. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, also said the hospital has been assisting the patients financially with their hepatitis C treatments by taking care of transportation costs, co-pays, medications not covered by insurance, and other expenses.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions