Slideshow: HLM Council Members on the Primacy of Primary Care
We asked members of the HealthLeaders Media Council about how primary care fits into their organizations' overall service line strategies. And we asked them to tell us their main goals for their primary care service lines. One clear answer came through. All of the leaders we talked with are putting a great emphasis on primary care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts