Slideshow: Monitoring Quality Along the Care Continuum
>>>View Council Connection Slideshow
With care shifting from the hospital environment to outpatient and ambulatory settings, healthcare organizations are tasked with the challenge of monitoring quality along the care continuum. Four healthcare leaders discuss how their organizations are addressing this clinical quality improvement issue.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised