Major U.S. airports offering flu shots
AP/Yahoo News, December 6, 2007
Airports in such cities as Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, and San Francisco are setting up "airside" health stations close to the gates where airline passengers can receive flu shots. Airport health officials said eventually they may offer other vaccinations, too, as well as cholesterol tests and screening for high blood pressure.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness