Data may help cancer drug gain approval for wider use
Clinical-trial results showing that the blood-cancer drug Velcade increases remission rates in patients could boost its chances of winning regulatory approval for wider use. Velcade currently is approved in the United States to treat multiple myeloma in patients who have received at least one prior therapy.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness