Vanderbilt announces opening of new primary practice in Tennessee
The Tennessean, December 19, 2007
Vanderbilt Medical Group Westhaven is has announced the opening of a new Primary Care Practice in Franklin, TN. The practice will offer a full range of primary care services and are accepting patients of all ages.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus