Allergist/immunologist: Biggest factor in rising health costs is doctors
Dallas Morning News, December 20, 2007
Allergist/immunologist and Dallas Morning News columnist Steve Cole contends that while there are myriad factors involved in the rising costs of delivering quality care, the primary reason is the healthcare providers themselves.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL