Allergist/immunologist: Biggest factor in rising health costs is doctors
Dallas Morning News, December 20, 2007
Allergist/immunologist and Dallas Morning News columnist Steve Cole contends that while there are myriad factors involved in the rising costs of delivering quality care, the primary reason is the healthcare providers themselves.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US