Cardiology practice affiliates with Nashville's Saint Thomas
The Tennessean, December 26, 2007
Mid-South Cardiology, a Lebanon-based practice of two cardiologists, is now part of Saint Thomas Heart in the latest affiliation of an independent cardiology practice with a major Nashville area hospital. The two cardiologists have become employees of Saint Thomas Heart, which has assumed assets and liabilities of Mid-South and will run its operations.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest