Cardiology practice affiliates with Nashville's Saint Thomas
The Tennessean, December 26, 2007
Mid-South Cardiology, a Lebanon-based practice of two cardiologists, is now part of Saint Thomas Heart in the latest affiliation of an independent cardiology practice with a major Nashville area hospital. The two cardiologists have become employees of Saint Thomas Heart, which has assumed assets and liabilities of Mid-South and will run its operations.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts