Cardiology practice affiliates with Nashville's Saint Thomas
The Tennessean, December 26, 2007
Mid-South Cardiology, a Lebanon-based practice of two cardiologists, is now part of Saint Thomas Heart in the latest affiliation of an independent cardiology practice with a major Nashville area hospital. The two cardiologists have become employees of Saint Thomas Heart, which has assumed assets and liabilities of Mid-South and will run its operations.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised