Two autism approaches: Clinic is behavioral; Monarch uses technology
Cleveland Plan Dealer, December 28, 2007
Autism, which affects one in about 150 children, covers a broad spectrum of developmental disorders. Children with the less severe diagnoses often are educated in "regular" public or private schools. But in Northeast Ohio, parents of children who are most severely affected have two choices nearby, the Monarch and Clinic schools.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013