Two autism approaches: Clinic is behavioral; Monarch uses technology
Cleveland Plan Dealer, December 28, 2007
Autism, which affects one in about 150 children, covers a broad spectrum of developmental disorders. Children with the less severe diagnoses often are educated in "regular" public or private schools. But in Northeast Ohio, parents of children who are most severely affected have two choices nearby, the Monarch and Clinic schools.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care