Researcher says doctors should talk about death with patients
AP/Seattle Post-Intelligencer, January 2, 2008
More doctors need to talk to patients about plans for end-of-life care, according to a researcher at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. The researcher says patients are often too afraid to talk about the possibility of death at the same time they're exploring treatment options.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives