Few positives in healthcare system
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, January 3, 2008
Although they say it is hard to reflect on the positives of our healthcare system, Angelena Labella, MD, and Devika Singh, MD, mustered a list of the top 10 things for which they are most grateful. Labella,is a resident in the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Washington. Singh is a MPH Fellow in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the UW.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013