Few positives in healthcare system
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, January 3, 2008
Although they say it is hard to reflect on the positives of our healthcare system, Angelena Labella, MD, and Devika Singh, MD, mustered a list of the top 10 things for which they are most grateful. Labella,is a resident in the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Washington. Singh is a MPH Fellow in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the UW.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts