Few positives in healthcare system
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, January 3, 2008
Although they say it is hard to reflect on the positives of our healthcare system, Angelena Labella, MD, and Devika Singh, MD, mustered a list of the top 10 things for which they are most grateful. Labella,is a resident in the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Washington. Singh is a MPH Fellow in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the UW.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care