Q&A: Resident work hours, MD lifestyles and primary care
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), January 3, 2008
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, author and physician Sandeep Jauhar discusses doctors internship year, a time when Jauhar says he struggled not only with the typical crushing hours and rough treatment from more senior docs, but also with his own ambivalence toward the profession.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems