Fight against youth cancer enters the recording studio
New York Times, January 7, 2008
Since last year, the children's cancer center of Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital, has expanded its arts-in-medicine therapies to include songwriting and recording. "The arts have therapeutic value," said Dr. David G. Poplack, director of the cancer center.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers