Minnesota ’Top Doctors’ list is out again; how accurate is it?
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 7, 2008
A Minnesota magazine's popular Top Doctors issue has hit the newsstands.For 17 years, the magazine has had a virtual monopoly on rating doctors in Minnesota, and the issue is a top seller every year, despite some skepticism about the survey's methodology.
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- Roundtable: To Arrest HAIs, Culture Trumps Campaigns
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure