New York physicians will get raises thanks to collaborative triage
Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, January 24, 2008
In this opinion piece published in the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, the contributors tout a new effort in Rochester, NY, that will continue to review physician reimbursement rates against the national average for the next two years to remain competitive.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL