Six OB/GYN doctors leaving Mercy, transferring to West Penn
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, January 24, 2008
Six physicians from a Pittsburgh obstetrical and gynecological group will transfer their medical practice from UPMC Mercy to West Penn Hospital. The news of the physicians' move comes less than three weeks after UPMC took control of Mercy. In a statement, UPMC said Mercy remains committed to providing women with high quality, advanced ob-gyn services at the hospital as well as at various UPMC Mercy ob-gyn physician offices.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer