Six OB/GYN doctors leaving Mercy, transferring to West Penn
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, January 24, 2008
Six physicians from a Pittsburgh obstetrical and gynecological group will transfer their medical practice from UPMC Mercy to West Penn Hospital. The news of the physicians' move comes less than three weeks after UPMC took control of Mercy. In a statement, UPMC said Mercy remains committed to providing women with high quality, advanced ob-gyn services at the hospital as well as at various UPMC Mercy ob-gyn physician offices.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'