Six OB/GYN doctors leaving Mercy, transferring to West Penn
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, January 24, 2008
Six physicians from a Pittsburgh obstetrical and gynecological group will transfer their medical practice from UPMC Mercy to West Penn Hospital. The news of the physicians' move comes less than three weeks after UPMC took control of Mercy. In a statement, UPMC said Mercy remains committed to providing women with high quality, advanced ob-gyn services at the hospital as well as at various UPMC Mercy ob-gyn physician offices.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US