New respect between Eastern, Western medicine
Washington Post, January 29, 2008
The gap between the proliferating use of use of remedies such as herbals and the limited knowledge about their effects is a big part of the current debate about alternative medicine. But because alternative treatments are increasingly part of personal health choices, some doctors are taking steps to bridge the knowledge gap.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries