Pediatricians group wants TV show canceled
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, January 30, 2008
The nation's largest pediatricians' group said ABC should cancel the first episode of a new series, "Eli Stone," because it perpetuates the myth that vaccines can cause autism. The show's co-creators say they're not anti-vaccine and would be upset if parents chose not to immunize their children after seeing the show.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions