Pediatricians group wants TV show canceled
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, January 30, 2008
The nation's largest pediatricians' group said ABC should cancel the first episode of a new series, "Eli Stone," because it perpetuates the myth that vaccines can cause autism. The show's co-creators say they're not anti-vaccine and would be upset if parents chose not to immunize their children after seeing the show.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care