Give doctors and patients privacy
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, February 7, 2008
In this opinion piece from the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Jeff Huebner, MD, and Rupin Thakkar, MD, say banning data mining would protect the patient-physician relationship, control escalating healthcare costs and reduce inappropriate prescribing.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- When a hospital closes