Finding a medical home may be just what the doctor ordered
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), February 14, 2008
Wall Street Journal columnist Benjamin Brewer, MD, advocates for the patient-centered "medical home" model of primary care. Brewer claims he could provide comprehensive primary care on a subscription basis for $20 a month. The problem, however, is when it comes to reimbursement, for that care, he says.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers